Friday, February 23, 2007

All Blogged Up

OK, here I am ready to enter the wide world of blogging. This is my first post, and I plan on putting up all kinds of photos from past projects, weddings, trips to Africa and other things that haven't been seen by you, my viewing audience. I will also be posting new photos from current photo shoots and whatnot. Wait, I used my first informal word! I wasn't sure if "whatnot" was an actual word, so I looked it up in the dictionary. Yes, it is a word. It means two things: 1. An informal term used to refer to items that are not identified but are felt to have something in common with items already named. 2. A stand with shelves for small objects. Wow! I've always thought that half the stuff on the internet is useless, and now I've actually proven my own theory in my very first blog. Anyway, here come the photos!